imagine a video game where you create a hero whose destiny is to save everyone, but throughout the game you start making harder and more questionable decisions, and the game gets darker and darker. and in the end you’re just standing there, clutching the controller and finally realizing you were playing the villain all along
If you’re in public and you can’t figure out a stranger’s gender, follow these steps:
- Don’t worry about it.
Americans pronouncing it ‘Noo-tella’ as if it were made from fucking hazelnoots.
I lost my shit in class today because I was looking through this binder that the professor had that had different kinds of masks and under the “commedia” section it had this
sir that aint no italian theature that’s an excalibur cosplay
team 5’5 and under where ya at
they didn’t let us in they thought we were 12
- me typing in 2009: Hi there! This is a fun email thingy. What r u doing?????? Wow typing is really hard lol.
- me typing in 2010: Hay guise! It's meh wtf lmao! I don't have ADHD i just IS THAT A PANCAKE TACO TURTLE LOL :3 xD
- me typing in 2011: Oh my god, are you all illiterate? What do you think this is, 2006? Grow up, you lot of nine-year-olds. Nobody wants to have the Internet tainted with your scum.
- me typing in 2012: lol whats happening hoo Dis
- me typing in 2013: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- me typing in 2014: hella